Monday, February 23, 2015

INSPO MONDAY

original photo by Jonas Nilsson Lee.


I am not sure who is reading this right now, however, I would like to share something with you.

I need someone to say this to me when I am feeling sad and tired. So, I am now saying this to me and to all who are reading this.
DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP. 
 We need to stay strong in this life. 

When you are exhausted, take a few deep breathes and smile to tell yourself that you will be fine.
When you are stressed, tell yourself that it's not a big deal. IT'S NOT. Stop worrying about the things in the future and live in the moment.
When you are alone, appreciate the things you have in your life right now. Be grateful and humble to everyone in your life because we are here for a reason. We might not be wise enough to see it right now, but I am sure that, one day we will. 


 my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment